Monday, August 16, 2010

End Of The Rainbow - Shandy Sandoro

Lirik lagunya Shandy Sandoro: End Of The Rainbow

 

And now… I promise you

That I will so… so close to you

Like you want me too

Like I want it too

And now I think I’m in love with you

And…this scenes got my eyes on you

For the first time yee for the first time

 

And now… I’ll pick up the star for you

If you love me too if you love me too

I know I’ll fly you to the sky over the seven sky

If you love me too

 

And now… don’t know what to do

You got me drown so deep into

Into you… so deep into you

*courtesy of FunLirik.com

And now… I’ll pick up the star for you

If you love me too if you love me too

I know… I’ll fly you to the sky till the end of the raindow

End of the rainbow

 

Little by little pass your life embrace your heart

Light my love melt into your soul

Into your soul yeahhh

That my love that your life embrace your heart

melt into your soul

End of the rainbow

Over the seven sky yeiyeyehhh

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Informasi baru